The Developer Support team at Yodo1 is available from 10AM China Standard Time-10PM China Standard Time Monday-Friday. To see what time it is in China, click here. To see a comparison of China's time to your own, click here.
Contacting Developer Support
You can reach the Developer Support Team via your dedicated support channel, or via the email firstname.lastname@example.org. The latter is always appreciated.
Best Practices for Support Requests
Yodo1 works with over 1,000 customers and counting, and endeavors to provide the highest level of support to every partner. For the highest level of efficiency in the support process, please provide the following information in your initial support request:
1. The MAS SDK version you are working with.
2. Your game development engine, and, if Unity, the Unity version
3. The app key of your game
4. A 3-4 sentence description of the issue you are facing, including:
What the issue is?
What you have tried to do to solve the issue (including any error logs, and any steps you tried to resolve the errors?
What articles within this support guide, located at support.yodo1.com, you have referenced in trying to deal with this error?
The developer support team guarantees the following:
- Your request will receive a response within 15 minutes, assuming it is during designated support hours.
- A technical issue, as defined by the Developer Support Team, will be resolved in between 1-4 days, depending on the level of complexity.
- An SDK issue, as defined by the Developer Support Team, requires an SDK update for resolution. SDK updates can take between 1 day and 1 month to complete, depending on the urgency. Once the update is complete, we will inform you.
- We guarantee resolution on all Unity issues. For Native Android and Native iOS issues, we guarantee resolution if you also have development experience on these platforms.