MAS lets you give other members the ability to view and edit your applications
Set it up by following these steps.
1. Getting Started
Use the left navigation and select "Member Management"
2. Add a New Member
Click the "+Add" button on the Account Management tab to enter the new page. Provide the following information and click the "OK" button.
- Enter the sub-account login email. Note that the added sub-account mailbox cannot be a mailbox registered in MAS.
- Role settings. The system offers three roles by default. Users can add new roles according to business needs.
- Admin: Can perform all page operations on authorized applications;
- Finance: Can authorize the sub-account to edit and view the overview, payment information, and payment history pages under the financial module;
- Standard: Can allow the sub-account to view the account dashboard, Revenue Report, user behavior, and other report rights.
Specify the scope of applications. All applications are on the left, and authorized applications are on the right. Use the list of all applications to select the one you wish to authorize Click ">" to complete.
3. Edit a Member's Permissions
- Select an account you want to edit, and click the "Edit" button. The subsequent steps are the same as the ones you need to follow when adding an account.
4. Delete a Member
When an account is no longer needed, you can delete it.
Select the account you want to edit delete, and click the "Delete" button.
5. Add a role
When the default role permission configuration does not meet your needs, you can create a new role and assign desired permissions.
Click the "+ Add" button under the role management tab to enter a new page. Enter the role name, select the permissions to be assigned (the selected permissions will be highlighted), and click the "OK" button.
6. Edit a Role's Permission
You may modify permission settings of a role after it is created. The steps to follow are the same as those involved in creating a role.
7. Delete a Role
When a role is no longer needed, you can delete it.
- Select the account you want to delete and click the delete button.
Note: You can't delete a role if it has active users