Our Performance Metrics aim to deliver valuable insight and analytics to understand your monetization performance. With in-depth filters, your Performance Reports allow you to track your game's performance with ease!
When you log in, you'll immediately be directed to Analysis➣ Dashboard. Return here any time to view your performance metrics.
Use filters to view your data in a number of compelling ways.
Date Range and filters can be found at the top of the page. Use these to better understand your apps performance over time. These filters make it easier to find specific results and separate the rest of the data.
- Apps: Choose to view reports only for specific apps, to isolate the data for certain apps or per app you monetize with MAS. You can choose to simply include or exclude certain apps.
- Countries: Refine your reports by country to understand your apps’ performance based on the geo.
You can choose to simply include or exclude certain countries.
- Ad Sources: You can filter your reports by ad source to better understand the performance of a specific network. You can choose to simply include or exclude certain ad sources.
- Date Range: Choose the time frame for your report. Select any predefined range or create a custom date range.
- Platform: Platform allows you to better understand your app portfolios' performance on iOS and Android.
Step 3. Defining and Toggling Your Metrics
Click on the separate metrics to see dedicated graphs for that metric. Yodo1 currently offers data on Estimated Revenue, Impressions, and eCPMs.
Step 4. Export Your Data